Indoor Air Quality (IAQ for Short)
Did you know?
- The average American breathes 3,400 gallons of air each day.
- Most American homeowners are not aware that air pollution is at least five times worse inside their homes than it is outdoors. Dense city or rural town, beach community or suburbia; it doesn’t matter.
- The usual suspects of indoor pollution—mold, pollen, radon, carbon monoxide, excessive carbon dioxide, VOCs from carpet and house paint, off-gassed fumes from chemical cleaners, (you get the picture)—all contribute to lung disease, respiratory tract infections, asthma, and lung cancer. Yikes!
- Controlling exposure to indoor allergens and environmental tobacco smoke (ETS) could prevent 65 percent of asthma cases among children.
- The three most important methods of improving IAQ are source removal, air cleaning, and increased ventilation.
- Our (aptly named) AccuClean air filter can remove up to 98 percent of indoor air contaminants. Combined with an energy recovery ventilator, the duo pre-treats fresh air before bringing it into your home, and removes stale air for a clean, healthy environment.
- We provide free quotes, so there’s no obligation to buy, and our NATE-certified technicians offer solutions to the most challengingindoor air problems.
- We lay out the pros and cons of all your options, so you can make the right choice the 1st time.
Schedule Jersey Shore Indoor Air Quality Services
So, give us a call: 732-201-3840. We’re here, day or night. Always your 1st choice, and always the right choice.