Boiler Repair & Boiler Replacement in Howell, NJ
A boiler makes your home feel cozy in the winter. But when something goes wrong with it, you need a solution fast.
Don’t panic over a heating problem—just call the professionals at 1st Choice!
Trained for All Repairs
No matter what’s wrong with your boiler, you can rest assured our technicians know how to fix it. Some of the most common problems we resolve include:
- Unusual noises coming from your boiler
- Foul-smelling odors
- Broken circulator pumps
- Faulty expansion tanks
- Sediment buildup
- Water leaks
- Improper firing
- Carbon buildup in the heat exchanger
- Low boiler pressure
Have a different problem with your boiler? Contact us to schedule boiler repair in Howell, NJ, and throughout our service area. And if your system shuts down at the worst possible time, 1st Choice is here to help with 24/7 emergency service.
When Should I Replace My Boiler?
When something’s wrong with your boiler, it’s not always clear whether you should repair it or replace it. Our technicians will take a close look at your system and give you a professional recommendation. Whether we suggest repair or replacement, know that our technicians look out for your best interests in everything we do.
If your boiler isn’t outdated and the problem can be fully corrected, we will repair your system for you. However, there are times when it makes more sense to replace your boiler. We might recommend a boiler replacement if your system:
- Is more than 15 years old. New boilers operate much more efficiently than older ones do. Before your system shuts down for good, consider replacing it.
- Takes a long time to heat up. It shouldn’t take an eternity to heat your home. If repair isn’t an option, our technicians will replace your boiler with a new one that will reliably heat your home.
- Needs frequent repair work. A system that frequently malfunctions can cost you more than a new one would. If your boiler constantly needs repair work, you might want to consider investing in a new one instead.
- Has a yellow flame. If your boiler burns with a yellow flame, this can indicate a carbon monoxide leak. Contact us right away if you notice a yellow flame in your boiler.
- Is costing you more in energy bills. Have your bills increased, but your heating usage hasn’t? If your system is weighing you down in costs, you can replace it and save more in the long run.
Complete Boiler Services in Monmouth & Ocean Counties
1st Choice provides boiler repair and boiler replacement for many Jersey Shore communities, including:
- Howell, NJ
- Manalapan, NJ
- Holmdel, NJ
- Toms River, NJ
- Manasquan, NJ
- …And beyond!
Click here to see our entire service area.
Also learn about our boiler maintenance services.
Schedule Boiler Repair & Boiler Replacement in Holmdel, NJ
When you need quality boiler service, it all boils down to one decision: choosing the right team for the job!
Whether you need boiler repair in Howell, NJ, or a boiler replacement in Manalapan, NJ, 1st Choice is the team people trust with their comfort. Always the 1st Choice, always the right choice.
To schedule service for your Jersey Shore home, call 1st Choice at 732.201.3840 or contact us online today.