Air Conditioning Repair Service in Monmouth County, NJ
Coast Along With Our AC Replacement & Repair Service
You might not realize it, but your air conditioner works hard to keep you comfy each day. So there may be times when your system reaches a bump in the road (especially when you don’t maintain it.)
That’s when it’s time to call the experts at 1st Choice. Specializing in both AC repair and AC replacement services in Howell, NJ, Manalapan, NJ, and throughout our service area, we’ll get your system back on track fast.
We Handle All Types of Repairs
When it’s broken, we fix it. Here are some of the many problems we can help you with:
- Refrigerant leaks
- Electrical control failures
- Drainage problems
- Faulty wiring
- Broken outside fan
- Broken system
- Warm air
- Frozen coils
- Unusual noises
- Higher energy bills
- Strange odors
- Broken thermostat
Call us to have our NATE-certified technicians complete your AC repair. And before you sweat it over a broken AC, skip the stress with our 24/7 emergency service.
Repair or Replace?
Not sure whether you should have your system repaired or replaced? You’re not alone. This is a question many homeowners and business owners tend to ask. And it’s one that our trained technicians are fully prepared to answer.
Our goal is to help you make the most logical investment with your AC. If your system isn’t outdated and the problem can be fully reversed, then we will repair your system. However, if the problem is extensive and will cost you more to repair it, we’ll recommend an AC replacement.
You should also consider a replacement if your system:
- Needs frequent repair work. A system that constantly breaks down can cost you more than a new one would. Consider how often you’re having your system repaired and whether it’s worth the money.
- Is more than 15 years old. Air conditioners aren’t made to last forever. If your system is more than 15 years old, it’s not likely to last much longer. Rather than wait until your system shuts down for good, you can replace it and discover the difference of a new, energy-efficient system.
- Uses R-22 refrigerant. Due to the government phase-out, the price of R-22 has spiked astronomically. If your system uses R-22, repairing it will be cost-prohibitive. You will save much more over time by investing in a system that uses a more eco-friendly, affordable refrigerant such as R-410a.
- Doesn’t meet your comfort needs. Don’t settle for a system that isn’t doing its job. From programmable thermostats to zoning systems, today’s air conditioners bring a whole new level of luxury and comfort.
- Has a low SEER rating. Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) indicates how efficient your unit is. The higher the SEER, the more money you save thanks to energy efficiency. Today’s systems have SEER ratings that triple those from decades ago.
- Has an expired warranty. If your system isn’t covered under a warranty, it might make more sense to replace it instead of repair it. After all, you don’t know how long your current system is going to last and whether it will need frequent, expensive repair work.
Proudly Serving Jersey Shore Communities
1st Choice provides AC repair and AC replacement services throughout Monmouth and Ocean counties, including:
- Howell, NJ
- Manalapan, NJ
- Middletown, NJ
- Toms River, NJ
- Holmdel, NJ
- …And beyond!
See our entire service area.
Keep Cool With 1st Choice
As the summer sun bears down on the Jersey Shore, few things bring more comfort than air conditioning. At 1st Choice, we’re here to make sure you always have it.
To schedule AC repair or air conditioning installation service, call 1st Choice at 732.301.3840 or contact us online today.